As CIA FIRST International School grows, we look for motivated and dedicated individuals with demonstrated experience, a commitment to excellence, and a willingness to embrace the school’s mission and values.
We always welcome applications for various positions, including teachers of all levels, administrative personnel, accounting personnel and HR personnel. With our innovative international curriculum and freedom to implement best practices, CIA FIRST is a great place to continue your career in education.
Our teachers do not simply provide superior instruction; they lead, inspire, and excite.
They have been chosen because of their passion for the job and their ability to relate to students in a loving and supportive manner. They find true delight in teaching and are committed to awakening the natural curiosity in young minds.
Job Openings / Description
- Full-Time Employees:
- – attractive salary
- – 27 public holidays + 5 additional holidays
- – 15 days paid leave
- – 5 days paid sick leave
- – one-off relocation allowance
- – international healthcare group policy coverage contribution
- – registration with National Social Security Fund (NSSF) to cover work accidents
- – payment of business visa (50% in the first and second year, 100% after 2 years of service)
- – facilitation of work permit
- – accommodation facilitation
- – discount on tuition fees for staff children according to seniority
Our commitment to workplace diversity, coupled with our current stage of rapid growth and development, means that we always welcome applications for various positions, including teachers of all levels, administrative personnel, accounting personnel and HR personnel. A competitive salary shall be negotiated according to experience and qualifications of the candidates.
: Interested applicants may submit the criminal background check records, their brief cover letter, cv and recent photograph to the following email address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.