As CIA FIRST International School grows, we look for motivated and dedicated individuals with demonstrated experience, a commitment to excellence, and a willingness to embrace the school’s mission and values.
We always welcome applications for various positions, including teachers of all levels, administrative personnel, accounting personnel and HR personnel. With our innovative international curriculum and freedom to implement best practices, CIA FIRST is a great place to continue your career in education.
Our teachers do not simply provide superior instruction; they lead, inspire, and excite.
They have been chosen because of their passion for the job and their ability to relate to students in a loving and supportive manner. They find true delight in teaching and are committed to awakening the natural curiosity in young minds.
Positions available at CIA FIRST International School for the 2018-2019 academic year
- K3 – K5 Teacher
- Grade 1 to Grade 5 Teachers
Middle School / High School
- English Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Life Science
- Earth and Space Science
- Physical Science
- Heath and Physical Education
School Wide Positions
- Discipline Coordinator
- Valid Teaching Certificate
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English
- Police Clearance Check from Home Country
Cover Letter, CV, Copy of Degrees/Certifications, 1 Letter of Reference, Contact Information for 2 additional Referees and Police Clearance Check. All successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All interested candidates should send all information to:
- Full-Time Employees:
- – attractive salary
- – 27 public holidays + 5 additional holidays
- – 15 days paid leave
- – 5 days paid sick leave
- – one-off relocation allowance
- – international healthcare group policy coverage contribution
- – registration with National Social Security Fund (NSSF) to cover work accidents
- – payment of business visa (50% in the first and second year, 100% after 2 years of service)
- – facilitation of work permit
- – accommodation facilitation
- – discount on tuition fees for staff children according to seniority
Our commitment to workplace diversity, coupled with our current stage of rapid growth and development, means that we always welcome applications for various positions, including teachers of all levels, administrative personnel, accounting personnel and HR personnel. A competitive salary shall be negotiated according to experience and qualifications of the candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.