Registration, Re-enrollment & Tuition Fee
K3 – K4
G2 – G5
G6 – G8
G9 – G12
Registration Fee* – (New Students) One time USD 600 Re-enrollment* Each year USD 50 / 150 / 250 (depending on re-enrollment date)** Tuition fee
1st of September 2018
until 30th of June 2019
FULL-TIME Month USD 380 USD 404 USD 414 USD 414 USD 478 USD 542 Semster USD 1,900 USD 2,020 USD 2,070 USD 2,070 USD 2,390 USD 2,710 Year USD 3,800 USD 4,040 USD 4,140 USD 4,140 USD 4,780 USD 5,420 PART-TIME Month USD 265 USD 275 USD 308 NA NA NA Semster USD 1,325 USD 1,375 USD 1,540 NA NA NA Year USD 2,650 USD 2,750 USD 3,080 NA NA NA
K3 – K4
G1 – G3
G4 – G5
G6 – G8
G9 – G12
International Test Fee (M.A.P.) Each Year NA NA USD 40 for G3 to G12 only Technology & Resource Fee One Set USD 147 USD 147 USD 177 USD 177 USD 177 USD 197 P.E. & School Uniform One Set, Stock/Tailor USD 25/30 USD 25/30 USD 25/30 USD 25/30 USD 25/30 USD 25/30
Books & Materials*
Books & Materials for Khmer Curriculum recgonized by MoEYS K3 – K4 G4 – G6 G7 – G9 G10 – G12 One Set USD 40 USD 50 USD 60 USD 70
Optional Transportation Fee*
Each Child per Month Zone 1 (0.1 km -3 km) Zone 2 (3.1 km – 6 km) Zone 3 (6.1 km – 10 km) Two ways USD 50 USD 60 USD 70 One way USD 40 USD 48 USD 56
LS (Language Support) Program
This optional English support program is available for students who require English language support in order to integrate into mainstream classes. Fee: $70 USD per month for intensive language support for existing students, enrolled before April 2018;
$100 per month for the new enrollments.
Explanation of School Fee for School Year 2018 / 2019
- There will be a 5% tuition fee discount for full-year payments and 2% tuition fee discount for fullsemester payment. Other tuition fee discounts will not be applied in conjunction with these discounts.
- Tuition fee discount of 5% for second child and for each further child 20%.
- Employees of companies with MoU receive discounts according to stipulations in MoU.
- The Exceptional Student Education program (ESE) and the LS intensive support program are separate and independent from tuition fees.
- Fees do not include electronic devices, such as tablets needed for Grade 6 and up.
- The school is not responsible for any loss or damage of devices.
- Tuition fees are not refundable nor are they transferable.
- The school offers the following study modes and schedules:
K3 to K5 G1 G2 to G5 G6 to G8 G9 to G12 Full-time: International curriculum + co-curricular enrich – ment courses 7.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.15pm, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.15pm, Monday to Friday Full-time: International curriculum + Khmer curriculum elective 7.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday(only K4 and K5) 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday 8.00am to5.15pm, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.15pm, Monday to Friday & Saturdays from 8.00am to 11.30am Part-time: International curriculum Morning schedule: 7.30am to 11.00am Afternoon schedule: 12.00pm to 3.30pm Morning schedule: 8.00am to 11.30am N/A N/A N/A
- The re-enrollment fee has to be paid for each re-enrolling student, but not for newly registering students. Re-enrollment is completed when all due school fees are fully paid. Loyalty discounts on the re-enrollment fee for school year 2018 / 2019 are shown in the table (below):
Re-enrollment date Until June 23rd June 25th to July 7th From July 9th Loyalty Discount USD 200 100 No Discount – “First come, first served” Re-enrollment fee* to be paid USD 50 150 USD 250
Technology & Resource Fee
- All students are provided with original, state of the art learning resources, most of which are digital and internet based materials and subscriptions. The school’s ICT infrastructure has also been enhanced to facilitate the usage of digital materials including high-speed internet. Original books as well as manipulatives are provided for classroom use and remain the property of the school in order to adhere to the school’s mission of maintaining affordable tuition fees.
- The fee of each uniform unit includes one set of school uniform and one set of P.E. uniform. One set of P.E. uniform consists of one shirt and one short. For 30 USD the school uniform is tailored according to measures of the student. Each student needs 2 sets of uniform. Dress other than provided uniforms is not permitted.
Khmer Books/Material Fee
- The set of Khmer books and materials include high quality, subject specific student work books; in addition to usual student learning material of the Khmer curriculum recognized by MoEYS.
Advanced Placement (AP) for High School
- Adopting AP courses will strengthen the academic rigor and broaden post-secondary opportunities for CIA FIRST students who elect to take AP courses. Although the school will incur additional costs by implementing AP, CIA FIRST will make AP courses available for all academically qualified students without charging additional fees. The only exception being that a student who elects to take a year-end AP exam will incur the 140 USD per course testing fee.
- Note: Please refer to the school’s fee collection policy to avoid any delayed payment sanction. CIA FIRST International School reserves the right to increase fees.
- Payment Options:
- Pay by Cash: Cash needs to pay at the cashier counters or deposited to the school bank accounts.
- Pay by Cheque: Cheque must be addressed to CIA FIRST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL and it can be paid at the cashier counters or deposited to the school bank accounts.
- Pay by Visa Card: Visa card machine is available at the school cashier counters.
- Pay by Bank Transfer: Using internet banking or bank mobile app to transfer the amount due to the school bank accounts.
- School Bank Accounts Information:
- Bank Name: Advance Bank of Asia (ABA)
- Account Name: CIA FIRST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Account Number: 000039581
- Bank Name: Cambodian Public Bank (CAMPU)
Account Name: CIA FIRST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Account Number: 0100210029391
- Important Notes:
- Student ID and Student Name must be remarked on the deposit slip.
- For assistance regarding the school year fees please call 012/015 246 757
- Please update your contact information in SchoolBase. Keeping contact with parents is vital to keep you updated on your child’s performance.If students want to change the program or schedule they have to meet our front desk team even if they already made the payment via the bank.
- មាតា បិតា និងអាណាព្យាបាលសិស្សអាចធ្វើរការទូទាត់ថ្លៃសាលា តាមរយៈមធ្យោរបាយ ដូចខាងក្រោម៖
- ទូទាត់ជា សាច់ប្រាក់ : សាច់ប្រាក់អាចធ្វើរការទូទាត់តាមរយៈបញ្ជោបង់ប្រាក់របស់សាលា រឺ ដាក់ប្រាក់ចូលទៅក្នុងគណនីធនាគាររបស់សាលា។
- ទូទាត់ជា សែក : សែកត្រូវដាក់ឈ្មោះ CIA FIRST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL រឺឈ្មោះជាភាសារខ្មែរ ស៊ីអាយអេ ហ្វឺស អ៊ិនធើណេសិនណលស្គូល
- ទូទាត់ជា វីសាកាត : ម៉ាស៊ីនឈូតកាតមាននៅបញ្ជោបង់ប្រាក់របស់សាលា។
- ទូទាត់តាមរយៈការវេប្រាក់តាមធនាគា : វេប្រាក់តាមរយៈ Internet Banking រឺ កម្មវិធី ទូរសព្ទ័ដៃរបស់ធនាគារ។
- ពរត៌មានលំអិតពី ធនាគារជាដៃគូរបស់យើងមានរាយដូចខាងក្រោម៖
- ធនាគារ វឌ្ឍនៈ អាស៊ី ចំកាត់ (ABA)
- ឈ្មោះគណនីៈ ស៊ីអាយអេ ហ្វឺស អ៊ិនធើណេសិនណលស្គូល
- លេខគណនីៈ 000039581
- ធនាគារកម្ពុជាសាធារណ (CAMPU)
- ឈ្មោះគណនីៈ ស៊ីអាយអេ ហ្វឺស អ៊ិនធើណេសិនណលស្គូល
- លេខគណនីៈ 0100210029391
- កំណត់សំគាល់ សំខាន់ៗ៖
- តំរូវអោយលោកលោកស្រី សរសេរលេខសំគាល់ខ្លួន និង ឈ្មោះសិស្សនៅលើប័ណ្ណដាក់ប្រាក់
- ប្រសិនបើលោកលោកស្រីមានចំងល់ ទាក់ទងនឹងថ្លៃសិក្សាសំរាប់ឆ្នាំថ្មី2018-2019 សូមអញ្ជើញទំនាក់ទំនងមកកាន់លេខទូរសព្ទ័ 012/015 24 67 57
- សូមជួយបញ្ចូលទិន្ន័យទំនាក់ទំនងរបស់ លោក លោកស្រីចូលទៅក្នុងកម្មវិធី
- School Base របស់សាលា ប្រសិនបើលោក លោកស្រី បានដូរលេខទូរសព្ទ អីម៉ែល រឺ អាស័យដ្ឋានជាដើម។ ទិន្ន័យនេះ មានសារៈសំខាន់ណាស់ ដើម្បីអោយសាលាផ្តល់ព៌ត័មានជូនលោក លោកស្រី ទាក់ទងនឹងការសិក្សារបស់កូនៗ។
- ប្រសិនបើកូនៗរបស់លោក លោកស្រីមានបំណងចង់ផ្លាស់ប្តូរកម្មវិធីសិក្សា យើងខ្ញុំស្នើសូម អញ្ជើញ មាតា បិតា អាណាព្យាបាល មកជូបផ្នែកទំនាក់ទំនងព៌ត័មាននៅសាលាដោយផ្ទាល់ដើម្បីធ្វើការផ្លាស់ប្តូរ បើទោះជាលោកលោកស្រីបានធ្វើការទូទាត់ថ្លៃសិក្សារួចរាល់
- This optional English support program is available for students who require English language support in order to integrate into mainstream classes. Fee: $70 USD per month for intensive language support for existing students, enrolled before April 2018;
- Working with CIA FIRST
- Contact us